Everyone Wants to Get Pendents in MapleStory?

Everyone Wants to Get Pendents in MapleStory?

Postby Mmoak2018 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:15 am

Hey fellows, do you reveal any amazing Pendant of this Spirit or something better in the Hot Week, yes, people are crazy about beautiful and beautiful pendents in both real world and MapleStory2 Mesos world. And diffrent pendents have function, so gamers are collecting these pendents.

I am mean apparently I've said some stuff that activates people like you and well I'm at the point I am gonna be pumped out of the MMOak so when that happens you won't have to worry about me not have the ability to stress your ideas.

So yes, I'm flat 230 and I really don't know a lot of things about whats going on and why is because I don't have people who know this things to ask, a lot of the who I used to speak with no longer play anymore...

And well since a lot of them"Cool Kids" hate me since I have exposed them as being botters they want nothing to do with me.

Ohhh and one thing that I wanna mention is all I could do is train that's all, I can not do nothing else because well I don't have the gear to do bossing and well let's just say there is no equipment for my course so even when I wished to get that gear well I can't.

And when I could discover clean gear well then I did need to scroll it myself so I had needs mesos to pay for all of the overpriced scrolls and then end up having to drop over $500 to block my gear or simply end up having to wait until a Double Miracle Time and hopefully I have money that day to join into cubing.

Because I was trying to flaunt the part where it had how long I was on for well the Forum Moderator claims I was spamming the very first time I made a thread about a screen shot like it I had been asking mentioning the match was thinking that a Gollux Pendent was a pendent that provides EXP.

And I attempted to reveal a picture of that pendent since I thought it was cool that it revealed I had been wearing it for 141 hours because the old days you'd get a message in the chat stating"You have been playing Official MapleStory 2 Wiki to get xxx hours you need to take a break.

I tried to demonstrate that picture to get people to respond on the thread and perhaps end up making a friend wrestling nicely it ended just being called"spam".
Mmoak2018

Return to Feature requests