ClipCube is a compact notetaking app with integrated clipboard history. It keeps all text fragments at your fingertips, which can be organized and searched.
ClipCube strives to make life easier for
those who deal with lots of text.
It has an easy interface, and fits in a pocket: a self-contained program that does not need installation.
As a background task, ClipCube keeps a low profile, using little resources.
... and getting more so each release.
- free to download and use
- paste directly to other applications
- instant search, results grouped by tags
- made with casual as well as advanced users in mind
The improvements are the following:
- pressing Escape now closes the window, dialogs and popups, as it should
- when paste mode is deactivated, the original window geometry is restored
- activating paste mode with hotkey puts the window slightly away from the cursor, so it doesn't hide the view
The first development build, and also the 1.2.1 point release is now out.
1.2.1 contains a few small improvements, and there are more in preparation.
One focus of the new series development was to return to a more compact interface. Apart from aesthetics, it allows the main window itself to function as the paste popup to make its use more flexible and natural. In this release, the bulk is in place.
The development build has a topic explaining the changes and new features.